Friday, September 21, 2007

MII3 PROFIL3 >.<

Hi Readers!!I'm sure most WM fans in Winglin already know me...but not my profile rite??I'll be posting all my WM stories in here as well.Support Me Alwayzzz!!
~Baby-G~
Name: -private- [but readers of my fanfiction shud at least noe my english name from the e-mail]
Nickname:Baby-G
Occupation:Student
School: -private-
CCA:Violin [Senior #1 in 2007]
Nationality:Singaporean
Birthday: 14 December 1995 [a mixture of W's December & M's 14]
Horoscope:Piggie/Sagittarius +>
BloodType: O [same as Mich!!Yay!!]
Weight: 32 kg [currently]
Height: 153 cm [currently]
Food:Chocolate!!>.<
Drink:Ice Lemon Tea
Hobbies:Playing Computer/Violin/Piano,Read/Write WM FFs
Family:Father,Mother [parents divorced too...like WM!!I'm the only child]
Friends:Jeslyn,Amalina,Vanessa,Yi Qian,Peiling,Huichen
Quote:"Die-Die!!"
Actor:Wallace Huo Jian Hua
Actress:Michelle Ye Xuan
Singer:JJ Lin
Band:F.I.R
Colour:Pure-White,Candy-Pink,Baby-Blue
Show:Tian Xia Di Yi/World's Finest
Book:My Secret Unicorn [i noe...sounds childish...but my 2nd nickname IS Unicorn!!]
Song:
Wallace Huo-Na Shi Hou,Ni Hao Jiu Hao,Kai Shi,Ni De Di Yi
F.I.R-Fei Xing Bu Luo,Ni De Wei Xiao,Get High
Fahrenheit-Ai Dao,Chao Xi Huan Ni
JJ Lin-Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou,Jiang Nan,Jiu Shi Wo,Bei Feng Chui Guo De Xia Tian
Guang Liang-Tian Tang,Tong Hua
Others-This I Promise You,Truly Madly Deeply,Can Ku De Mei Hao,Wu Yue Tian(S.H.E)
Wish:To have a TXDY II with the same cast...and make Haitang alive!!
Secret:Amalina named me Baby-G coz she thinks my personality is that of a baby.My surname starts with G...that's where she got the Baby-G from!!!Baby-G!

No comments: